Dip, dip, then dab! Stamp away with these fun mini dabbers that fit perfectly on little fingers. Stick them on – one, two or all three – then dip into a fun color and stamp away on one of the 100 activity sheets. From letters to numbers, shapes and more! So many different cards to explore.
Disclaimer: May contain small parts. Recommended for children ages 3+. Adult supervision is always required. The activity cards have been created by Sprinkle in Learning and may not be copied or reproduced.
• 3 Finger dabbers (with washable foam tips)
• 3 Stamp pads (various colors)
• 100 activity sheets
• 1 Purple pouch with zipper
• Optional - Printable Extension Activities
• Letter recognition and letter sounds
• Alphabet sequence
• Counting (1-20)
• 2-dimensional shape recognition
• Fine motor skills (hand and finger strength, hand eye coordination, and hand dexterity)
• Spatial relationships (how objects move in relation to one another)
• Visual sequential memory (remember visual details in correct sequence)
• Concentration and patience